A Banquet (15)
Director Ruth Paxton’s debut film tells the story of a traumatised all-female family in the form of a dark fairy-tale in which the horror is both psychological and supernatural.
In the wake of her father’s death and an eerie nocturnal encounter, teenager Betsey (Jessica Alexander) stops eating and begins to feel that her body is not her own. Her mother and younger sister (Sienna Guillory and Ruby Stokes) do everything they can to understand, but Betsey’s condition – a form of possession that comes with visions of a cosmic cataclysm – seemingly puts her beyond their help.
A Banquet (15) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for A Banquet (15) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - A Banquet (15) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for A Banquet (15) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.