La Vida era eso (12A)
Part of: ¡Viva! 28th Spanish & Latin American Festival.
An unusual friendship is forged between two Spanish women from different generations in a hospital room in Belgium. María is a long-term resident of her adopted nation, an arrival during the waves of emigration of the 60s and 70s; Verónica has arrived only recently, fleeing the current precariousness of Spain’s economy. The interaction with this free-spirited young woman sparks something long dormant in María and inspires a road trip to the south of Spain. What begins as a journey in search of Verónica’s roots becomes an opportunity for María to question certain principles on which she had based her life. This debut feature is an engaging story about later life blossoming, in the remarkable setting of Cabo de Gata, Almería.
La Vida era eso (12A) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for La Vida era eso (12A) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - La Vida era eso (12A) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for La Vida era eso (12A) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.