Petrov's Flu (18)
Kirill Serebrennikov (Leto) wrote the screenplay for Petrov’s Flu while under house arrest. Labelled by the Russian government as one of the country’s most controversial film and theatre directors, Serebrennikov was still not allowed to travel abroad when the film was screened at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
Adapted from the novel by Aleksey Salnikov, which its author once described as being about ‘the beast within the person’, its freewheeling style and exaggerated scenes skirt the borders between the real and the imagined. Originally planned as a theatre production, its many extreme characterisations hit significant targets while providing an invigorating mix of performance and cinematic invention.
Petrov's Flu (18) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Petrov's Flu (18) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Petrov's Flu (18) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Petrov's Flu (18) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.