The Outfit (15) + Q&A with Mark Rylance + Graham Moore
Screening as part of Glasgow Film Festival 2022.
Graham Moore, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of The Imitation Game, turns director with this twisty Coen Brothers-style yarn.
Leonard (Mark Rylance) is a master tailor who left England to run an unassuming little shop in the windy city of Chicago. He now makes beautiful, hand-crafted garments for people who want the best and are willing to pay for it. His most loyal customers are a clan of vicious gangsters. They do say clothes maketh the man. Then one night there is a knock on the door. A favour is requested. A line is crossed. And all hell breaks loose.
This screening will be followed by a recorded Q&A with director Graham Moore and actor Mark Rylance.
The Outfit (15) + Q&A with Mark Rylance + Graham Moore Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Outfit (15) + Q&A with Mark Rylance + Graham Moore in Leek available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Outfit (15) + Q&A with Mark Rylance + Graham Moore in Leek tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Outfit (15) + Q&A with Mark Rylance + Graham Moore in Leek.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.