Learning To Fly
With a 5 star review in the Guardian, who described it as "a riveting remarkable hour of theatre," this uplifting, big hearted and hilarious new one man show from James Rowland promises a glorious and irreverent evening with one of the UK’s most acclaimed storytellers.
Learning to Fly is the story of a remarkable friendship James made when he was a lonely, unhappy teenager – with the scary old lady who lived in the spooky house on his street.
It’s about connection, no matter the obstacles; about love’s eternal struggle with time; about music and its ability to heal.
It’s also about her last wish: to get high once before she dies.
Learning To Fly Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Learning To Fly in Halifax available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Learning To Fly in Halifax tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Learning To Fly in Halifax.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.