National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain
FREE FOR UNDER 19s.
Feel the sound, free your spirit with this fearless performance by the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain with conductor Andrew Gourlay, where hundreds of teenagers passionately share their love of music
NYO’s musicians invite you into the stratospheric sound world of Danny Elfman, as they premiere a new work written especially for them by the Hollywood legend, before taking flight with Gershwin’s electrifying, jazz-inspired ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ with soloist, Simone Dinnerstein.
‘I think and feel in sounds,’ said Maurice Ravel. So, when he wrote his ballet Daphnis and Chloe, he created a sumptuous soundscape in which you can feel every fluttering heartbeat, every stolen glance, and the flickers of first love.
Expect an exhilarating and boundary-breaking experience as NYO radiates exuberance and vitality, and frees your spirit!
National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.