The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde
A trivial comedy for serious people.
Mistaken identity and romance collide with cucumber sandwiches and a handbag in Oscar Wilde’s much-loved comedy of manners.
Jack loves Gwendolen. Algernon loves Cecily; though both of them are engaged to the roguish Ernest- much to the disapproval of the formidable Lady Bracknell.
Unfortunately, Ernest doesn’t actually exist, and when his true identity is revealed being earnest takes on a whole new meaning.
Following sell-out runs of their previous productions The Twelve Pound Look and A Doll’s House, the Bishop Auckland-based HangFire Theatre Company embark on their first national tour with a revival of their fast-paced and hilarious adaptation of Wilde’s famous comic masterpiece.
The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.