Amidst a night of hazy scenes in their native Isle of Wight, Rhian Teasdale and Hester Chambers found themselves at the summit of a Ferris wheel. They decided to start a band. The band is called Wet Leg. Arming themselves with guitars, a penchant for French disco, effervescent imaginations and a shared love of the The Ronettes and Jane Birkin, through to Ty Segall and Bjork, they set about making some indie pop recordings of their own.
Wet Leg Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Wet Leg in Nottingham available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Wet Leg in Nottingham tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Wet Leg in Nottingham.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.