An Evening with Gill Sims
Tits Gits and Little Shts: An Evening with Gill Sims.
Gill Sims is the author of the Best Selling ‘Why Mummy’ series of books and the woman behind the hugely popular ‘Peter and Jane’ Facebook page.
Gill will be interviewed by Jo Middleton, author of Playgroups and Prosecco and creator of Slummy Single Mummy, and together they will take a hilarious look at the changing face of motherhood as your children grow from toddlers to teenagers, relationships, the highs and lows of the school gate, unexpected bodily fluids and much more!
Including readings from Gill’s books, the evening will be the perfect opportunity to reassure yourself you are not alone in those FML moments- and maybe to even share some anecdotes of your own!
An Evening with Gill Sims Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for An Evening with Gill Sims in Salford available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - An Evening with Gill Sims in Salford tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for An Evening with Gill Sims in Salford.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.