AT LAST - The Etta James Story
Few female R&B stars enjoyed the kind of consistent acclaim Etta James received throughout a career that spanned six decades
The celebrated producer Jerry Wexler once called her "the greatest of all modern blues singers", and she recorded a number of enduring hits, including "At Last", "Tell Mama", "I'd Rather Go Blind", and "All I Could Do Was Cry".
Acclaimed singer Nicole Battick will cover the breadth of James' work accompanied by Manchester's very own Soul City Five.
AT LAST - The Etta James Story Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for AT LAST - The Etta James Story in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - AT LAST - The Etta James Story in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for AT LAST - The Etta James Story in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.