Ink and Curtains' Closure wields dark comedy and vicious catharsis to explore feminine rage, women’s rights, and – more importantly – women’s wrongs.
A dinner party with a dark secret. Alex and Laura quickly learn that their friend Mia may not let them all leave alive.
Why be the bigger person when you can be the last one standing?
Created to bring together poetry and theatre, to bridge the classical and the contemporary, Ink and Curtains is a collaboration between Faye Draper and Maz Hedgehog.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Closure in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Closure in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Closure in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.