East Lancashire Railway - Traditional Afternoon Tea
Combine the elegance of first class train travel with a quintessential British treat, as you enjoy Afternoon Tea on a historic steam train gliding up and down the East Lancashire Railway.
There’s no finer way to spend a relaxing afternoon than with Afternoon Tea on a steam train. Surrounded by style and sophistication, you’ll enjoy the mesmerising journey through the Irwell Valley aboard one of our heritage, Pullman-style carriages.
Sit back as we serve you a wonderful selection of traditional sandwiches, scones and cakes. Enjoy the scenery, the immaculately restored interiors, and the delicious Afternoon Tea.
With our Traditional Afternoon Tea experience, you’ll enjoy:
A 1 and a half hour steam train ride through the Irwell Valley
Complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine
A selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes with unlimited tea and coffee
Please note the East Lancashire Railway does not accept Activity Superstore Afternoon Tea vouchers.
East Lancashire Railway - Traditional Afternoon Tea Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for East Lancashire Railway - Traditional Afternoon Tea in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - East Lancashire Railway - Traditional Afternoon Tea in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for East Lancashire Railway - Traditional Afternoon Tea in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.