Mothering Sunday (15)
On a warm spring day in 1924, house maid and foundling Jane Fairchild (Odessa Young) finds herself alone on Mother's Day. Her employers, Mr. and Mrs. Niven (Colin Firth and Olivia Colman), are out and she has the rare chance to spend quality time with her secret lover.
Paul (Josh O'Connor) is the boy from the manor house nearby, Jane's long-term love despite the fact that he's engaged to be married to another woman, a childhood friend and daughter of his parents' friends. But events that neither foresee will change the course of Jane's life forever.
Mothering Sunday (15) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Mothering Sunday (15) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Mothering Sunday (15) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Mothering Sunday (15) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.