Any band that manages to survive three decades, seeing its core members go from young adults to music veterans, is bound to have its swings and cycles.
The Mavericks, the eclectic rock and country group known for crisscrossing musical boundaries with abandon, has gone through three distinct phases since it was founded in Miami in 1989. An initial period of heady success marked by big hits and critical acclaim in the 90s. A long hiatus starting 2003 when the musicians each went their own way. And finally, a triumphant reunion in 2012 which held long enough for them to recently celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary.
The Mavericks Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Mavericks in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Mavericks in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Mavericks in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.