Cardiff-based New Zealand indie, folk singer Hannah Harding, known by her stage name, Aldous Harding, produces rich and timeless songwriting.
She first drew praise for the gothic indie folk and stark emotionality of her 2015 debut that brought about comparisons to both Kate Bush and Scott Walker, while her later material adopted a more off-kilter indie pop approach that evoked names like Cate Le Bon and Nico.
Aldous Harding Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Aldous Harding in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Aldous Harding in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Aldous Harding in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.