Am I Still Young?
Am I Still Young? is a script in hand sharing of a hilarious, moving and truthful new play by Cathy Crabb and Hazel Gibson, following a mother and daughter through a crisis.
Based on Cathy and Hazel’s experiences, Am I Still Young? follows an ordinary working class family navigating the earth shattering world of teenage mental illness and treatment. An epic story spanning over a decade, it is a stark, funny and honest journey through childhood trauma and survival.
Following the acclaimed Manchester Project, Monkeywood return to HOME with this work in progress play about family, mental illness and hope.
Join us for a chance to see this work at an early stage and help us to shape its future development.
- Age guidance: 15+
- Content Warning: this production contains reference to suicide, sexual assault and self harm.
Am I Still Young? Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Am I Still Young? in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Am I Still Young? in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Am I Still Young? in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.
Join our free mailing list for
updates about this event
Am I Still Young? ON TOUR
Most Popular Shows and Events in Manchester
Tue 29 Oct - Sat 2 Nov 2024