Described as "the new Dolly Parton; Dolly for a new generation," Texas Country star Amanda Shires (wife of Jason Isbell and a member of his 400 Unit, as well as The Highwomen) is known for her sharp writing, brought to life by a voice that melts, a fiddle that sears and guitars that scrape and howl.
Now based in Nashville, Shires started playing fiddle at age 10 and by 15, she had joined the Texas Playboys, former backing band of Texas swing pioneer Bob Wills. More recently she has toured and recorded with Bobbie Nelson (the elder sister of Willie), Shovels & Rope, Todd Snider and Justin Townes Earle who says, "With a voice that whispers Dolly and lyrics that scream Faulkner, this girl shines like a diamond."
Amanda Shires Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Amanda Shires in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Amanda Shires in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Amanda Shires in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.