CMAT is the stage name of Ciara Mary-Alice Thompson, the North Dublin-born global country-pop star who after relocating to Manchester aged 17 and forming the band Bad Sea, returned home to live with her grandparents before settling down in Brighton. Her influences include Dory Previn, John Grant, Paris Hilton, XTC and KFC.
Her debut album, If My Wife New I'd Be Dead, entered the Irish Album Charts at number one in February 2022 and was described by the Guardian as "mournful yet accessible, emotionally literate and cleverly crafted, but, crucially, with a huge sense of humour."
Sorry, there are no tickets for CMAT in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - CMAT in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for CMAT in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.