They’re badass outlaws, they wear ponchos and have tattoos,” says softly spoken Dave Bayley. “Unicorns are pretty gangster.”
Welcome to the warped world of Glass Animals. Everything about the Oxford quartet’s psychedelic indie – from the song titles (‘Cocoa Hooves’, ‘Golden Antlers’) to their previous band names (Afro Pony, Alligator Puffin Chicken Go Yeh Woo) – is like stumbling into a lost Mighty Boosh episode.
Glass Animals Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Glass Animals in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Glass Animals in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Glass Animals in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.