It's Hot, It's Not
Why is it that sometimes I’m hot but you’re cold? Why are there puddles and sometimes not? How can it be sunny and rainy all at once and also not at all? And if it’s summer here, why is it winter there?
Reckless Sleepers are an extraordinary company from Belgium who make work between visual art, dance and theatre. This surreal, funny and carefully crafted physical performance explores the weather in all its forms and takes delight in discovering the world anew and how we experience it differently, wherever we are.
A highly visual show with no spoken language and plenty of music and sound effects. This is a 45-minute-long performance aimed at, though certainly not limited to, youngsters aged 2 to 5.
It's Hot, It's Not Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for It's Hot, It's Not in Salford available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - It's Hot, It's Not in Salford tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for It's Hot, It's Not in Salford.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.