Jean-Daniel Broussé - Le Pain
In his first solo show Jean-Daniel Broussé - well known internationally as one half of the hugely successful Nikki & JD acro duo - travels through a universe of bread-making, physical heroics and growing up queer in strait-laced provincial France.
JD was born to inherit the French bakery run by four generations of his family. Instead, he studied history and literature, then ‘ran away to join the circus’, training at London’s National Centre for Circus Arts.
He has performed with top UK contemporary circus groups including Barely Methodical Troupe and Ellie Dubois’ Superfan, and with Nikki Rummer in the multi award-winning Knot.
His collaborator and director is Ursula Martinez, the writer and performer of whom The Daily Telegraph predicted ‘in a few years’ time will be formally adopted as a national treasure’.
Jean-Daniel Broussé - Le Pain Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Jean-Daniel Broussé - Le Pain in Salford available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Jean-Daniel Broussé - Le Pain in Salford tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Jean-Daniel Broussé - Le Pain in Salford.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.