Julian Gray - Stories For Us
Stories For Us is an exhibition centred on work by Manchester based illustrator Julian Gray. As a queer, trans, disabled and mixed race artist, Julian champions authentic representations of marginalised populations in comics and graphic novels.
At the heart of the exhibition will be an opportunity for visitors to engage with the process of comic making through drawing and writing. Visitors are invited to display their finished creations in the gallery space, contributing to an evolving, collective response to Stories For Us.
Julian Gray - Stories For Us Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Julian Gray - Stories For Us in Salford available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Julian Gray - Stories For Us in Salford tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Julian Gray - Stories For Us in Salford.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.