Mother and Son (12A)
Beautifully tender and deeply moving, Un petit frère is a vibrant portrait of a family told from multiple perspectives.
Centred on a young mother and her two sons after their move from the Ivory Coast to France in the late 1980s, the film is an impassioned tale of shifting tensions and identity from writer-director Léonor Serraille (Jeune Femme).
Spanning 20 years from their arrival in France to the present day, the film is a moving chronicle of the construction and deconstruction of a family, with a superb central performance from Annabelle Lengronne.
Mother and Son (12A) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Mother and Son (12A) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Mother and Son (12A) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Mother and Son (12A) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.