My Extinction (15)
What does it take for us to act on the climate crisis – especially if we’re the kind of person who should already be acting?
In Josh Appignanesi's funny, relatable documentary, a concerned yet ineffectual dad finds the first step is letting those unbearable feelings of climate anxiety in, instead of pushing them aside. But as he meets others like him, he discovers how oil-backed propagandists funded our denial and paralysis. He sets out to unmask the vested interests responsible, helping raise a generation’s leading authors in a vibrant chorus.
My Extinction is a revealingly honest account of how to feel your feelings, act on your privilege, and get active when threatened with extinction.
My Extinction (15) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for My Extinction (15) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - My Extinction (15) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for My Extinction (15) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.