Parallel Mothers (15)
Two women coincide in a hospital room where they are going to give birth. Both are single and became pregnant by accident. Janis, middle-aged, doesn’t regret it and is exultant. The other, Ana, an adolescent, is scared, repentant and traumatised. Janis tries to encourage her while they move like sleepwalkers along the hospital corridors. The few words they exchange in those hours will create a very close link between the two, which by chance develops and becomes complicated, changing their lives in a decisive way.
Exceptionally performed, the film glows with warmth and a generosity of spirit.
Parallel Mothers (15) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Parallel Mothers (15) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Parallel Mothers (15) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Parallel Mothers (15) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.