Reverend and The Makers
The Sheffield indie band, fronted by Jon McClure, nicknamed The Reverend, gained success in Britain with their debut album "The State of Things", which reached no.5 in 2017, and spawned the UK top 10 single "Heavyweight Champion of the World", leading to them being invited to support Oasis on their final tour.
Reverend and The Makers Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Reverend and The Makers in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Reverend and The Makers in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Reverend and The Makers in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.