The Lowry’s annual mini-musical theatre festival REWRITES returns with 3 new musicals in development. But this year we are going BIG! For the first time, the performances will take place on our huge Lyric stage and audiences will be sat onstage with the performers. AND we are streaming these exciting new shows online through the stream.theatre platform from Fri 11 June.
The new musicals-in-development showcased at REWRITES will include:
– GAME THEORY by Rachel Bellman and Josh Bird, developed by Perfect Pitch
– A MOTHER’S SONG by Finn Anderson and Tania Azevedo
– 34 by Drew Dillon, presented by Katy Lipson for Aria Entertainment
Live at The Lowry – Thu 10 June at 7:45pm (limited capacity with social distancing in place)
Watch online at steam.theatre from Sun 13 June.
A concert-style performance
Presented by Katy Lipson for Aria Entertainment
Directed by Bronagh Lagan
Written And Performed by Drew Dillon
A one man musical with a pop infused score, 34 tells the story of a young gay man navigating life and love in Belfast while wrestling with the politics, relationships and the pull of the place he calls home.
Rewrites: 34 Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Rewrites: 34 in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Rewrites: 34 in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Rewrites: 34 in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.
Join our free mailing list for
updates about this event
Rewrites: 34 ON TOUR
Most Popular Shows and Events in Manchester
Tue 29 Oct - Sat 2 Nov 2024