Rad stays rad. A few ideas are timeless. From flowing jams to all-out punker blasts, California trio Stöner know what they’re doing. It ain’t anybody’s first time at the dance, and you don’t call your band Stöner if you’ve never heard the word before.
Stöner, however straight-ahead their moniker, encompass varied styles and the songwriting of Brant Bjork (guitar/vocals) and Nick Oliveri (bass/vocals) – both founders of Kyuss, also Mondo Generator, Ché, Fu Manchu, Bloodcot, and more between them. Atop the classic-style swing and flow from drummer Ryan Gut, Stöner keep it casual and wear the name as only those who helped create the sound could.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Stöner in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Stöner in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Stöner in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.