Mancunian Lucy Hope is one of the UK's leading and most devoted exponents of French chanson. These powerful songs that she reinterprets with her own je ne sais quoi have become a Gallic soundtrack to love, passion and heartbreak.
Accompanied by Richard Wetherall on piano, The Chanteuse will be performing the work by Jacques Brel, Georges Brassens, Edith Piaf, Barbara, Juliette Gréco and her own compositions, including songs off her first LP release, "Modiano", the lyrics for which were written by the Nobel Prize-winning French author, Patrick Modiano.
The Chanteuse Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Chanteuse in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Chanteuse in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Chanteuse in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.