The Man Who Thought He Knew Too Much
Chaplin meets Hitchcock meets Spaghetti Western in this fast-paced whodunnit. An intercontinental, inter-genre, cinematic caper of accusations, accidents and accents.
Our story follows Roger Clement - a Frenchman in 1950's New York. His days have always followed a highly predictable, yet not-unpleasant, routine - until a minor delay saves him from an explosion - igniting a powder-keg of twists and turns as Roger chases his would-be assassins around the world to discover the truth.
Raucously funny and endlessly inventive, this award-winning Lecoq-trained theatre company delights and stuns with live music and virtuosic acrobatics.
The Man Who Thought He Knew Too Much Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for The Man Who Thought He Knew Too Much in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - The Man Who Thought He Knew Too Much in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for The Man Who Thought He Knew Too Much in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.