Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Trombone Shorty is back after making his 2017 Blue Note debut 'Parking Lot Symphony', which the esteemed New Orleans music magazine OffBeat said continued his tradition of 'stunningly good musicianship, crowd-pleasing good material, and just plain good fun'.
His legendary live shows offer explosive energy, and combine classic New Orleans sounds (funk, gospel, street rhythms, Mardi Gras Indian chants, and second lines) with modern lyrics, melody, and beats to create something fresh and unique.
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.