Tungusku is a guitar-based instrumental project created by Phil Ratcliffe (guitar) and James Defty (bass).
Hailing from Manchester, the band’s music is heavily inspired by the groove-based sounds of the early 70’s, and embraces a wide range of influences including world music, dub and psychedelia.
Sorry, there are no tickets for Tungusku in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Tungusku in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Tungusku in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.