Twopence To Cross The Mersey
Adapted from Helen Forrester’s million-selling autobiography, Twopence To Cross The Mersey is a stunning period drama set in the early 1930’s in the midst of the Great Depression.
In 1931 Helen’s spendthrift father was declared bankrupt, forcing the family to leave behind the nannies, servants and beautiful middle-class home in the gentler South West of England. With nothing more than the clothes they stood up in, the family of nine took the train to Liverpool where they hoped to rebuild their shattered lives.
What the media said about previous Twopence To Cross The Mersey productions:
“Absolutely Amazing” - BBC Radio 4
“The Theatrical Equivalent Of A Page Turner” - The Stage
“Emotional & Powerful” - British Theatre Guide
“A Brilliant Production - A Real Hit” - Cheshire Today
“Totally Compelling” - Liverpool Echo
Twopence To Cross The Mersey Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Twopence To Cross The Mersey in Liverpool available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Twopence To Cross The Mersey in Liverpool tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Twopence To Cross The Mersey in Liverpool.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.