You Can Live Forever (15)
In this sensitive and affecting Canadian coming-of-age drama, teenager Jaime is sent to live with her devout Jehovah’s Witness relatives after the death of her father.
There, she makes an instant and unexpected connection with Marike, the daughter of a prominent Witness Elder, and the two begin a secret, unspoken romance.
But when their attraction becomes too obvious to hide, the pair must face up to their desires and choose whether to stay wedded to their faith, or break free from those around them and live their love truthfully.
You Can Live Forever (15) Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for You Can Live Forever (15) in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - You Can Live Forever (15) in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for You Can Live Forever (15) in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.