Not much is known of the funky LA-based male/female duo who blend forward-thinking R&B and retro grooves, "squeezing in every drop of the Californian summer", but it has been speculated that when Adele’s vocal coach and Drake’s engineer met at a bat mitzvah in 2017, the band was instantly born.
A+V, described by critics and fans alike as experimental and futuristic, are the physical manifestation of alternative r&b, soul and funk. They have established themselves as one of the most exciting new acts without ever even revealing themselves.
Emotional Oranges Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Emotional Oranges in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Emotional Oranges in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Emotional Oranges in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.