Formed in 1978, as an archetypal industrial metal band, Killing Joke have connected disco and funk, shamanic wisdom and the dark side of the post-punk, enjoying a UK Top 20 hit in 1985 with "Love Like Blood." Their sphere of influence ranges from Nirvana, Metallica, Rammstein and Nine Inch Nails to the leftfield dance music scene and modern American metal.
Lead singer, keyboard player and mastermind Jaz Coleman is also known as a composer and conductor, has written pieces for the London Symphony Orchestra and has worked with Nigel Kennedy and Sarah Brightman. Killing Joke's bassist Martin Glover aka Youth has collaborated as a producer and musician with Paul McCartney (The Fireman), Marilyn Manson, Tom Jones, PJ Harvey, The Verve, U2 and others.
Killing Joke Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Killing Joke in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Killing Joke in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Killing Joke in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.