Creative Industries Trafford presents CIT WRITERS' GROUP.
Led by poet Jazmine Linklater, these creative writing workshops are open to all, and aim to facilitate new writing through a combination of reading and discussion, guided writing exercises, free writing time, and facilitated group workshop. Each session will be split into three parts:
- Read and discuss texts together as a group
- Explore your own writing through structured creative writing activities
- Share work produced in the session
This is a great opportunity to come and write creatively in a supportive, safe, and nurturing environment. Whether you write poetry, scripts, non-fiction or short stories, the sessions will focus on the experience of writing as a force for positive change, self-development and communion with one another.
Jazmine Linklater's most recent publication is Figure a Motion (Guillemot Press, September 2020). She has published two previous pamphlets, Toward Passion According (Zarf, 2017) and Découper, Coller (Dock Road, 2018). She is a co-founder of the queer feminist collective, No Matter. Jazmine works for Carcanet Press and sits on the editorial board for Broken Sleep Books.
Writers' Group Tickets
Sorry, there are no tickets for Writers' Group in Manchester available at the moment. This maybe due to one of the following reasons:
- - Writers' Group in Manchester tickets are currently not on sale.
- - The event has sold out.
- - Details have not yet been announced for Writers' Group in Manchester.
- - The event may have been cancelled.
- - The event has been and gone.